yconic - Western Health Sciences?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Western Health Sciences?

A photo of KayS94 KayS94
Hey guys,
I know Western sent out a bunch of offers for biomed a couple of weeks ago, but I don't know if they sent out health sci offers as well. Has anyone been accepted for health sci or know of anyone who has been accepted?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of despairless despairless
I haven't known anyone who has gotten their offer for Health Sci yet but Western said they already sent out their first round of offers. :S
Last year the cutoff was 83%, I have higher than that and I haven't gotten my offer yet. It's the same thing with Biomed...people with 86% averages got in but people with 91% averages haven't, it's really weird.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of missecret missecret
I'm starting to think that with most universities, there is no special method of giving out offers due to the way they hand out offers lately... lol. It seems so lalala-random to me, besides the specific reqs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Jaster Jaster

@KayS94 wrote
Hey guys,
I know Western sent out a bunch of offers for biomed a couple of weeks ago, but I don't know if they sent out health sci offers as well. Has anyone been accepted for health sci or know of anyone who has been accepted?

Ya I got my offer for Health Sciences from Western on like March 2nd or something.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I got offers to both UWO Health Sci and Bio/Med Sci back in January ; I had about a 95% average.

As far as I know, one other girl at my school go accepted to Health Sci, her average is 91%

EDIT: If it helps, she said she got hers right after our bio exam, which would've been in the verrrrrry last week of February.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of infinityontherun infinityontherun
I got offers for UWO Health Sci around end of February or so; I have about a 92-93% average.
Hope this helps & that you receive your offer soon! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0