yconic - Western Ivey vs. Queens Commerce
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Western Ivey vs. Queens Commerce

A photo of TomArk TomArk
Hey recently I got accepted into Queens Commerce and I am wondering whether to go with Ivey or Queens commerce.

I feel like I am really committed to the idea of studying business but like the idea of having the choice of what to study for my first two years.

Any ideas would be welcome thanks :)

Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of garethdomingo garethdomingo
When I get accepted to Queen's Comm. (wishful thinking haha) I would choose that over Ivey. The reason being is that you can always apply for and Ivey transfer after two years at Queen's (assuming you haven't fallen in love with it).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of madixo madixo
If you like having the choice of what to do for the first two years I'd DEFINITELY say go with Ivey! Both Queen's Commerce and Ivey are amazing programs with great opportunities, and Ivey has an alumni system like no other... from everyone I've heard from, if you like the 2 + 2 go for it! No way you can lose really :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Tyop Tyop
This debate has been done over and over again, you can't go wrong with either. If I were you, I would visit both campuses and see which one is best suited for you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TomArk TomArk
Thanks for all the great advice guys I am definitively going to check out both school's residences.
Was this helpful? Yes 0