yconic - WESTERN KIN, HEALTH SCIENCE, AND BIOMED ADMISSION PROBABILITY
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

WESTERN KIN, HEALTH SCIENCE, AND BIOMED ADMISSION PROBABILITY

A photo of scrumhalf9 scrumhalf9
hey guys,

My average applying to Western Kin Health Science is 83.33, do you guys think that that's going to be enough? My average applying to BioMed is 81. Is that too low? Do i have a shot getting into anyone of those programs? I really need to go to Western, do you think an 83.3 will get me in? Or is it borderline?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Stratton Stratton

@scrumhalf9 wrote
hey guys,

My average applying to Western Kin Health Science is 83.33, do you guys think that that's going to be enough? My average applying to BioMed is 81. Is that too low? Do i have a shot getting into anyone of those programs? I really need to go to Western, do you think an 83.3 will get me in? Or is it borderline?

Your Kin avg might be enough but I think it's cutting it pretty close. I don't think that will cut it for biomed. Just try really hard for the rest of the semester to boost your marks, good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@scrumhalf9 wrote
hey guys,

Kin is ok, not great. BioMed mark is a bit too low.

Was this helpful? Yes 0