yconic - western vs waterloo
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

western vs waterloo

A photo of senioritis93 senioritis93
I know I have a while to decide what university I'm going to go to, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one and so far I've narrowed it down to two: waterloo and western.

I recently got accepted to the university of waterloo for health studies and uwo for health science. They are both bsc's and although they have some differences, the general programs seem to be similar. Now I only know as much as a pamphlet can tell you, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me which program they think is better in terms of employment prospects, and which one students enjoy more. Any input at all would be great!
thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of sach10 sach10
I am not in health sciences so can't really help. But from what I know health sciences at UWO ends in BHSc.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
One good thing about Waterloo is the co-op, if you applied for that.
Often times, co-op hooks you up with a good job for your co-op term that often becomes your employer if they see that you apply what you learnt at school into the work field in an efficient and appropriate way.
Was this helpful? Yes 0