yconic - What are my chances? (Another
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What are my chances? (Another

A photo of Asharq Asharq
Hey guys, sorry for creating another topic like this but I was worried if my activity report was sufficient for Schulich BBA, Queens Commerce, Rotman and Ivey.

I am expecting an average of about 90-93 hopefully by 2nd semester mid-terms (92 right now)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extracurricular: Student Athletic Association Sep. 2009 - Dec. 2010 50 hours total

• Executive member responsible for audio and video recordings for tournaments and games
• Supporting high school athletics by organizing events and fundraisers

Extracurricular: Mosaic Club Sep. 2009 - Dec.2010 35 hours total

• Executive Secretary responsible for club meetings and attendance for members
• Accountable for the week to week operations of the club as well as planner for events

Extracurricular: Association of Young Aspiring Doctors Sept. 2010 - Dec.2010 15 hours total

• Executive Director of Marketing and Communications
• Responsible for online and in school promotions for events, activities and fundraisers

Competition: DECA Regionals and Provincials finalist INFO 15 hours total

• Top 35 finalists for Regionals in Team Orals Hospitality division.

Paid Employment: Hershey Centre Aug. 2010 – Dec. 2010 INFO

• Guest Services attendant responsible for assisting and helping customers
• Attending customers during Sports and Concert events in a 5000 capacity arena

Extracurricular (Event): Organized Culture Talent Nov. 2009 – Dec. 2009 30 hours total

• Founding member of high schools first culture orientated talent show for charity
• Responsible for advertising, auditions, management, finance and security for school event

Volunteer: Big Brothers and Big Brothers Canada Jan. 2009 – Aug. 2010 INFO

• Selling raffle tickets at Air Canada Centre/BMO Field during sports games
• Assisting and helping customers with general questions about charity and raffles

Paid Employment: CIM Employee Aug. 2010 – Sep. 2010 INFO

• Mascot at the Canadian National Exhibition for the All you can Eat is Cheese booth
• Responsible for taking pictures and encouraging people to booth in costume

Sports Club (Extracurricular): Friday Morning Basketball Sept. 2010 – Jan. 2010 INFO

• Assisted in constructing high schools first basketball morning drop-in program
• Member and player of weekly intramural basketball

Extracurricular: Audio and Video Productions Club Nov. 2010 – Jan. 2010 INFO

• Manager of online promotions (e-mail inquiries, Facebook and Twitter integration)

School Event: International Business and Technology (IBT) Info Night Representative Dec.
2010 5 hours total

• Represented IBT Program for high school addressing parents and students with any questions or concerns

Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of forthewinwin forthewinwin
You should be fine, don't worry about it :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
That looks like it took awhile to type up.
Was this helpful? Yes 0