yconic - What Are My Chances At McMaster Business With An 83-84% Average?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What Are My Chances At McMaster Business With An 83-84% Average?

A photo of Flight93 Flight93
By midterm I expect my average to be around the 83-84% area, what do you guys think my chances are of getting into the program as it is my first choice.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
18 replies

A photo of dents27 dents27
My acceptance letter said that i had to maintain an 82% average. Your marks are higher than that. You should be getting an acceptance letter by mid-may latest
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BudsFan94 BudsFan94
I think you should be fine if you keep up those marks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You will be accepted for sure, so go drink some pena coladas and chill :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RobWid RobWid
Just got accepted today with an 84.6% average, so you should be fine!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

I was at the open house today, and they told us that the set cut off for Fall 2012 is 84.00%
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Mohammad123 Mohammad123
Do u think that the cut off mite drop from a 84 to around 83 by end of april or mid may..or is this like the final cut off
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of guccimane guccimane
My average is 82.75 for semester 1 and didnt hear anything from them . But i will send them once i get my semester 2 marks (87-88)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cgrc1188 cgrc1188
I know that McMaster business has been getting more and more applicants each year, so always aim for the required cut-off average or above! Especially if you haven't been accepted yet. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Inquires Inquires

@Mohammad123 wrote
Do u think that the cut off mite drop from a 84 to around 83 by end of april or mid may..or is this like the final cut off

I heard that there is a slight chance they may lower it after midterms. I'm in the same position too, currently worried as hell x_x.

But I doubt they will, I'm just hoping they do...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of michaelch michaelch
i heard that the cut-off for last year was around 83/84. so you are cutting it close!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AdamLion AdamLion
I got in a week ago with an avg of 83%
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of v70 v70
Cut-off last year was 82%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Mohammad123 Mohammad123
Yoo broo (adamlion) u better not be lying ehh lol...u mde my day broo...and wat maintaing mark did they tell u to maintain.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Inquires Inquires
Bump!

Anyone else know the likelihood of receiving an acceptance with this average range?

Is 84 and above guaranteed admission?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AdamLion AdamLion
aha im not lying. I received a full acceptance, not a conditional one because my final marks is an 83.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gujugal gujugal
Woah, that amazing, im at an 83 atm, but im trying to get at least an 84 just to be safe. Does anyone know if they will lower the cut off average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@gujugal wrote
Woah, that amazing, im at an 83 atm, but im trying to get at least an 84 just to be safe. Does anyone know if they will lower the cut off average?

84.00% That was from the Marchbreak Open House
Was this helpful? Yes 0