yconic - What are my chances of getting in!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What are my chances of getting in!!

A photo of samacheampong samacheampong
Hey guys so I've applied to the following programs and i'm wondering what are my chances of getting into those programs:

Ryerson: Business Management
Ryerson: Business Technology Management
UOIT: Accounting
York: Human Resource Management

THIS SEMESTER

English: 75%
Business Leadership: 92%
Religion: 82%
OVERALL AVG:83

NEXT SEMESTER (Projected marks)
Data Management: 75%
Accounting: 91%
Economics: 93%
OVERALL AVG:86.3

TOP 6: 84.6

I just want to know my chances of getting into these programs, and when you think I might be able to get an offer of admission! Im really looking into the ryerson business management program, so when do you think i will recieve an offer?
Im kind of scared !

Thanks Alot!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of ndrwzheng ndrwzheng

@samacheampong wrote
Hey guys so I've applied to the following programs and i'm wondering what are my chances of getting into those programs:

THIS SEMESTER

I just want to know my chances of getting into these programs, and when you think I might be able to get an offer of admission! Im really looking into the ryerson business management program, so when do you think i will recieve an offer?
Im kind of scared !

Thanks Alot!

I'm confident that you'll get into all of them. An 85% average is excellent. You may even want to consider Laurier's BBA program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of samacheampong samacheampong

@ndrwzheng wrote

@samacheampong wrote

THIS SEMESTER

Im kind of scared !

Thanks Alot!

I'm confident that you'll get into all of them. An 85% average is excellent. You may even want to consider Laurier's BBA program.

Thanks a lot !! i really appreciate it. I was considering Laurier'a business program as well, but doesnt it require two maths? Math is not necessarily one of my good strengths.
Was this helpful? Yes 0