yconic - what are my chances of getting into Schulich @york?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

what are my chances of getting into Schulich @york?

A photo of minamint minamint
I plan on applying to Schulich BBA and getting into accounting and finance but I'm really intimidated by how extreme the requirements are to get in.It would be really helpful if any current or past Schulich students/ or anyone else who has experience with it tell me my chances of getting accepted by Schulich:

English 90
Accounting 93
Advance Functions 96 (taken in grade 11)
Philosophy 98
Music 90
(music and philosophy rotate daily year-round, because I am a music student and this is how the program works at my school)

Next Sem:
Calculus
Family Studies

ECs:
President of Environmental Commitee
An Exec of school music council
Anti-Bullying club member
French Club member
Volunteer at church

Obviously I don't intend on having these marks drop D : but there's always the chance. I also plan on applying to UTSC for co-op accounting, Ryerson and perhaps Waterloo for accounting
thank you in advance for your help/time reading this!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Joshki Joshki

@minamint wrote
I plan on applying to Schulich BBA and getting into accounting and finance but I'm really intimidated by how extreme the requirements are to get in.It would be really helpful if any current or past Schulich students/ or anyone else who has experience with it tell me my chances of getting accepted by Schulich:

English 90
Accounting 93
Advance Functions 96 (taken in grade 11)
Philosophy 98
Music 90
(music and philosophy rotate daily year-round, because I am a music student and this is how the program works at my school)

Next Sem:
Calculus
Family Studies

ECs:
President of Environmental Commitee
An Exec of school music council
Anti-Bullying club member
French Club member
Volunteer at church

Obviously I don't intend on having these marks drop D : but there's always the chance. I also plan on applying to UTSC for co-op accounting, Ryerson and perhaps Waterloo for accounting
thank you in advance for your help/time reading this!

Your Ecs are just a little bit weak.

Marks are great!

Dont see why you shouldnt be accepted into Schulich.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aeryn aeryn
You'll be fine. (: Unless your second semester marks are horrible, which I doubt they will be. Schulich's requirements really aren't that extreme; don't be intimidated. EC's are good enough as well; just know how to sell them. Make sure you get good reference letters. One from a teacher and one from outside of school seems to work really well.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mundane12321 mundane12321
yes you'll get in .. unless you fail calc or don't do your supplement.
make sure you mail it on time
Was this helpful? Yes 0