yconic - what are my chances?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

what are my chances?

A photo of ac123 ac123
what are my chances of getting accepted to mcmaster business 1, western bmos, and laurier bba with a 81 average? (let me know if u think ill get alternative offers)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of michellec16 michellec16
Unfortunately you won't get in those programs. But if mcmaster gives alternate offers it will be to social science. For laurier, you'll get an offer to honours economics if you filled out the abs form which was due yesterday.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jsonga Jsonga
You might get alternate offers at Laurier/Mac but Western doesn't give alternate offers.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ac123 ac123

@michellec16 wrote
Unfortunately you won't get in those programs. But if mcmaster gives alternate offers it will be to social science. For laurier, you'll get an offer to honours economics if you filled out the abs form which was due yesterday.

hey, I made laurier bba my first choice and I did the ABS form so do you think I have a fairly good chance of getting honours economics coop?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of michellec16 michellec16

@ac123 wrote

@michellec16 wrote

hey, I made laurier bba my first choice and I did the ABS form so do you think I have a fairly good chance of getting honours economics coop?

I heard the abs form only applies to the top program you applied to, but you're likely to get in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0