yconic - What are prerequisite courses life science programs will look at for grade 11 early acceptance?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What are prerequisite courses life science programs will look at for grade 11 early acceptance?

A photo of willotree willotree
For example uft, waterloo, and mcgill. i can't find website links..
English 11, bio 11, chem 11 I think? do they look at functions 11?

btw aquarius if you answer my question again thank you for help. my computer is kind of weird and wont let me reply to fourm.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@willotree wrote
For example uft, waterloo, and mcgill. i can't find website links..
English 11, bio 11, chem 11 I think? do they look at functions 11?

btw aquarius if you answer my question again thank you for help. my computer is kind of weird and wont let me reply to fourm.

Just google UFT admission -I have done the UFT for you ,I'm sure you will be able to figure out the rest.If Advanced Functions is a pre req than yes ,they will loook at it. Good Luck and you are welcome !

http://www.adm.utoronto.ca/adm-awards/html/admissions/adm_pdf_files/uab_st.george.pdf
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of willotree willotree
nevermind I can reply :P
but for UFT for all the life science programs it just says C = calculus. so does that mean they look at functions? :cyclops: they don't say anything about advanced functions being a prereq.
Was this helpful? Yes 0