yconic - What are the rest of the bussiness program-oriented students like?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What are the rest of the bussiness program-oriented students like?

A photo of DeanVermillion DeanVermillion
OK
I GOTTA ADMIT THAT I HAVE NOT MET SO MANY PRESTIGIOUS BUSINESS-ORIENTED STUDENTS BEFORE I CAME TO THIS FORUM.

BUT DO ALL BUSINESS-ORIENTED STUDENTS LIKE US, YOU KNOW, SO EAGER ABOUT THE PROGRAM AND THE FUTURE, AND HAVE A FAIRLY HIGH AVERAGE (I.E. 90+, EVEN 95+ FOR SOME PEOPLE)

SO WHAT'S THE BIG PICTURE HERE?

I AM TRYING TO ESTIMATE THE SIZE OF COMPETITION AND THE LEVEL OF COMPETITIVENESS I AM AT AMONG ALL BUSINESS PROGRAM APPLICANTS, NOT JUST THE ONES WHO WENT ON THIS FORUM.

lol

Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Augustus1 Augustus1

Keep in mind that StudentAwards is mostly the kids from each school who care the most about this sort of stuff. It seems like a lot of people but realize that there's probably no more than 1 or 2 people from each school on the site. And each business school gets several thousand applicants, so this site isn't representative of an entire university program.

But I'm not really sure what your question is. I have a 95+ average, and you could say I'm "eager", but really don't know what to tell you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0