yconic - What are the university parties like?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What are the university parties like?

A photo of dOctadOcta dOctadOcta
Obviously i know what parties are like as I have been to many-getting hammed, illegal things, etc etc. But, i'm in grade 12 so i'm wondering what the differences are.

how are the guys and girls? get their mac on 24/7 or what?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of Flooks Flooks
Well, I can tell u that non of those u listed above would happen at a UT party ^^
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Flooks wrote
Well, I can tell u that non of those u listed above would happen at a UT party ^^

ahaha n why not? too many nerds busy doing what they do best?! lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Flooks Flooks
^

sometimes they come out of their hiding holes and have LAN parties together
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Flooks wrote
^

LOL how cute?

i'd be down though to take my ps3 and/or xbox to play some black ops. possibly could fit in a tournament, private match search n destroy, no scope..(that's the nooby gamer side of me..)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@dOctadOcta wrote

@Flooks wrote
^

LOL how cute?

i'd be down though to take my ps3 and/or xbox to play some black ops. possibly could fit in a tournament, private match search n destroy, no scope..(that's the nooby gamer side of me..)

Console parties are good stuff. Well life isn't so bad. The city of Toronto isn't confined to the UofT campus right? I'm sure you'll find some like-minded individuals if you look in the right places lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@SUMmer123456 wrote

@dOctadOcta wrote

@Flooks wrote
^

LOL how cute?

Console parties are good stuff. Well life isn't so bad. The city of Toronto isn't confined to the UofT campus right? I'm sure you'll find some like-minded individuals if you look in the right places lol.

lol haha yeah i'm planning to stay in bc though so who knows who i run into
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@dOctadOcta wrote

@SUMmer123456 wrote

@dOctadOcta wrote

@Flooks wrote
^

LOL how cute?

I wish I had made this decision in high school. No offense to anyone on here, but Ontario is nowhere near as fun as BC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@SUMmer123456 wrote

@dOctadOcta wrote

@SUMmer123456 wrote

@dOctadOcta wrote

@Flooks wrote
^

LOL how cute?

I wish I had made this decision in high school. No offense to anyone on here, but Ontario is nowhere near as fun as BC.

ugh that must suck. and yeah i'm just planning to stay closer to home too so that way if i do miss my famjam (prolly will) it'll take 1 hour tops to go see them. other than that, party wooooo!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of johnp2404 johnp2404

@dOctadOcta wrote
Obviously i know what parties are like as I have been to many-getting hammed, illegal things, etc etc. But, i'm in grade 12 so i'm wondering what the differences are.

how are the guys and girls? get their mac on 24/7 or what?

i LOL'D at "illegal things"
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@SUMmer123456 wrote

@dOctadOcta wrote

@SUMmer123456 wrote

@dOctadOcta wrote

@Flooks wrote
^

LOL how cute?

Why is BC more fun?
Was this helpful? Yes 0