yconic - What Canadian universities have good engineering programs?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What Canadian universities have good engineering programs?

A photo of WCHSDC WCHSDC
I am really confused right now about which university to apply. I want to know which Canadian universities offer very good engineering programs. I did some reasearch on the internet, but I can't really find any direct answers.Currently, I am still not very sure about what type of engineering I want do, so I would like to ask you guys to give me some information about which universities have which good engineering programs.Please help me and Thanks alot.In addition, it would very nice if you can give me some information about why the university is good.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of plato plato
If your primary concern is curriculum, then in no particular order:

Toronto
Waterloo
UBC
McGill

In my opinion, these are the top engineering schools in Canada. You should pick among these based on community fit, because their educational foundations are roughly the same.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pandasbox pandasbox
Probably U of T or Waterloo. It depends on what type of engineering you want to do. For example, if you don't mind murderous amounts of work in every discipline so you can learn everything, go for U of T Engsci. If you have a specific career in mind and want to get experience in the field, go for Waterloo's coop.
Was this helpful? Yes 0