yconic - What Did You Get For Christmas??
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What Did You Get For Christmas??

A photo of ederoo ederoo
Ederoo would like to know.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
75 replies

A photo of Nyx Nyx
HI ederoo!
how u likin the new forum?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Zion Zion
64 GB iPod touch, COD 2, three books, gift cards, clothes, and SPACE JAM. :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Stuff.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq
I waited all night for Santa but he did not show up.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan

@Zion wrote
64 GB iPod touch, COD 2, three books, gift cards, clothes, leviaidan, and SPACE JAM. Levi is so cool. :bball:

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
i didn't get any thing :'(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan

@Nyx wrote

You got me. :albino:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@leviaidan wrote

@Nyx wrote

You got me. :albino:

aww fanks:cat:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Luggage, boots and bedding (sheets, comforter, etc) and clothing. Everything that I'll need in Sept for uni.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancee dancee
Lots of chocolate, clothes, new leather tall boots (for riding), gift cards, money, gold chain necklace, jade necklace (I need all the luck I can get), lotions, lingerie (hilarious story), Jon Stewart's "Earth" book, a duck pillow (is effing awesome and fake, don't worry), uh, other things too. :cheers: I honestly told everyone not to really get me stuff because I'm in school and it's expensive but of course the fam didn't listen. Have a great holiday everyone!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ederoo ederoo
Oh great...more equestrians...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kaloolah kaloolah

@ederoo wrote

+ me

I rode for 5 years.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of kraken kraken
oh noes not equestrians!

I got a camera :D, lots of chocolate, a book, hand-knitted scarf and hat set (and some socks), an awesome brooch with a cat, and some gloves (which I picked myself but whatever). All in all, rather more than was expected.

dancee: lol spoiled much...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@Nyx wrote

I remember when I was Muslim.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kaloolah kaloolah
An ipod, a leather jacket, books and some awesome (gag gift) presents from my lil bro. He gave me carpet skates, a head massager and a tiny stuffed cow.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancee dancee

@ederoo wrote

What? You can't handle a girl with tight pants, leather, and spurs? ... lol

@kaloolah wrote
+ me

I rode for 5 years.

Excellent! English?

I event ... 3 ways in 3 days ;D

@kraken wrote
dancee: lol spoiled much...

I sound like such a lush! All those gifts are a combination of what my immediate and extended family got me. The gold chain and jade necklace were the main big deals, and came from my dad and my aunt. Most people think I'm filthy rich because I ride but I've paid for my training, equipment, everything pretty much on my own! I swear I'm just a normal girl! No Rosedale estate for me!

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BillyShears BillyShears
Santa filled my stocking with an abundance of delicious treats.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancee dancee

@BillyShears wrote

Mmm ... Lindor ...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@Zion wrote

@Nyx wrote

No, my family has a stupid "gift policy". You don't get any gifts EVER. if you want something, you ask for it, and my parents deliberate over whether or not it's a frivolous request and then they get it for you.
I don't like asking, so i don't get anything :S and it doesn't help that i spent like a $1000 just applying to places i wont get into...i mean i'd rather go to the US for grad school, not now. there's no point, i could go somewhere where i won't end up $100000 in debt. but nooo, "an ivy is an ivy". and any way what's wrong with mcgill or queen's? :{

i'm done.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@Nyx wrote

@Zion wrote

@Nyx wrote

No, my family has a stupid "gift policy". You don't get any gifts EVER. if you want something, you ask for it, and my parents deliberate over whether or not it's a frivolous request and then they get it for you.
I don't like asking, so i don't get anything :S and it doesn't help that i spent like a $1000 just applying to places i wont get into...i mean i'd rather go to the US for grad school, not now. there's no point, i could go somewhere where i won't end up $100000 in debt. but nooo, "an ivy is an ivy". and any way what's wrong with mcgill or queen's? :{

i'm done.

Wow. Your life sucks.

@dancee wrote

@BillyShears wrote

Mmm ... Lindor ...

I got Lindor. :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ederoo ederoo
All my family could afford for me were some second hand ipod headphones. One of the ear buds isn't even working!
Was this helpful? Yes 0