yconic - What do you want to do?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What do you want to do?

A photo of gassergasser gassergasser
What do you guys want to be after uni?

And what are some good careers in business?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of Thatguy Thatguy
I'm going to start in investment banking to make some money and learn about finance. Then move to real estate, flipping houses in the U.S. and eventually operate my own real estate development company, and maybe later start me own investment bank.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AZK AZK
Start a hedge Fund

Own and operate the largest TSFA Option Hedging account in the Canada :D, Gotta beat the system
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancecubed dancecubed
I want to start a business based around combining my loves and hobbies. That could be Business & Psychology, Marketing & Performing Arts or just applying e-marketing to my hobbies.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jzliu jzliu
CA, go into industry, work in telecommunication or automobile, go up the corporate ladder, make money, start charities, retire, become a teacher
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DoctorLawyerDentist DoctorLawyerDentist
1. Go into business.
2. ???
3. Profit
4. Make a big ship and 999 clones to explore the galaxy :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Pharger Pharger

@jzliu wrote
CA, go into industry, work in telecommunication or automobile, go up the corporate ladder, make money, start charities, retire, become a teacher

wow my business teacher in highschool has this exact route. In my perspective, it didnt seem to come out that great.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
Become a CA, make money, create super-product _______ and then create the largest corporation in the world and sell _______. Make a ton of money, buy a bunch of stuff, give some to charity. Retire.
Was this helpful? Yes 0