yconic - What do YOU want to teach?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What do YOU want to teach?

A photo of jasminec11 jasminec11
I want to teach French Immersion High School History. It's a lot to say, haha.
What do you want to teach, and why do you want to teach that?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
133 replies

A photo of sabby sabby
i actually am thinking of doing the same thing :)... i'm not in french immersion but i like french and history, and grammar's not that interesting to teach so, french immersion is the perfect option :)how about you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan
I would teach the youth to question everything and anything except me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
If I had to teach something, I'd teach Visual History- history through film, TV, pictures and posters. The main focus would be on the movies though :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1
I would teach PHYSICS
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I am going through to specialize in teaching Highschool French, and Music.

I applied to:
-University of Waterloo
-University of Western Ontrio
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Kargo93 Kargo93
Thinking about Economics, marketing, entrepreneurship, accounting, etc... Anything with business really..
And some computers.. Animation etc

Can someone give me some good concurrent programs in Ontario that has a business type?
Thanks,
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gassergasser gassergasser
Math and/or Geography!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ehkay17 ehkay17
I want to teach junior/intermediate, so Gr4-10. For Gr4-6, obviously everything and Gr7+, Science.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DoorKnob22 DoorKnob22
I'd teach sciences and math high school level.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Mark Alan Wilson Mark Alan Wilson
I want to teach Intermediate / Senior Mathematics and Chemistry because it's a bit of challenge and I want the opportunity to use what I have learned throughout the years to inspire the education of others, prepare them for their future, and teach them so many new skills, qualities and characteristics that they can use in the real world.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Mark Alan Wilson Mark Alan Wilson
I have also often thought about teaching French, but because I am only in the Core French stream of Grade 12, I do not think i have a chance of being successful in a fast-paced university setting when I am working with Extended French and Immersion students.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AbinahTee AbinahTee
I want to teach Environmental Sciences and Geography at the high school level (:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan
I would like to teach astronomy and astrophysics but there's no course that I know of that does that. I'm willing to teach physics and chemistry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
If for some absurd reason I decided to become a teacher, I would probably teach German. Although teaching PE would be straight lulz.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of veronikab veronikab
I think that I'd like to teach anywhere in the range of grade 4-10! I think it would be cool to be a special education teacher, and teach those with learning disabilities!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of HappyNoodleGirl21 HappyNoodleGirl21
Bio and probably French (though I'm not fully decided yet)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@leviaidan wrote
I would like to teach astronomy and astrophysics but there's no course that I know of that does that. I'm willing to teach physics and chemistry.

A prof?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom
I want to be a professor of evolutionary biology or behavioural ecology.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of natabeezle natabeezle
I would love to be a French-language or a Music teacher for elementary school students. Either that, or a kindergarten teacher.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Courtneyraka Courtneyraka
I'd be teaching high school chemistry, it's my favorite subject by far and I'd love to spread my love for the subject.
/sounds like a total nerd
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of strawberrt strawberrt
If I were a teacher, I'd want to work in the elementary grades from Gr.1-4.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rishnarale rishnarale
i want to be a music teacher in a high school i love music and i play 5 instruments and i want to be able to continue with music for my whole life as more than just a hobby.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ksherry ksherry
I'm in the French Con-Ed program at U of T and want to teach french immersion grades 1-6
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of queeny2493 queeny2493
I'd like to teach Math and Physics at the Secondary School level. This is because math is my favourite subject, I just love it and enjoy learning it. Physics in my mind goes hand in hand with math so I chose it as my minor subject.
Was this helpful? Yes 0