yconic - What does it mean when it says...?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What does it mean when it says...?

A photo of despairless despairless
...The "Anticipated Cutoff is 85%-87%?" Does it mean anyone who gets 87 or above is basically guaranteed an offer or the cutoff fluctuates year to year between the range of 85 to 87?

Also, do I have a good chance of getting into McMaster Kinesiology with these as my top 6 marks?
Advanced Functions: 90
Biology: 81
Food and Nutrition: 96
Calculus: 92
English: 78 :(
Law: 91
My average comes up to an 88%
Unfortunately English and biology are my worst marks and I HAVE to include both of them. I also got a 86 in chemistry but I'm not including that in my top 6.

Thanks! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@despairless wrote
...The "Anticipated Cutoff is 85%-87%?" Does it mean anyone who gets 87 or above is basically guaranteed an offer or the cutoff fluctuates year to year between the range of 85 to 87?

Also, do I have a good chance of getting into McMaster Kinesiology with these as my top 6 marks?
Unfortunately English and biology are my worst marks and I HAVE to include both of them. I also got a 86 in chemistry but I'm not including that in my top 6.

the latter !!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of despairless despairless

@aquarius wrote

@despairless wrote

the latter !!

Was this helpful? Yes 0