yconic - What does this mean?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What does this mean?

A photo of diningeachox diningeachox
Hi everyone a few days ago I enrolled in ECO100Y1 and was put on the waitlist at 40 something, however since then they expanded the space and when I checked on ROSI yesterday I was #4. So I went to sleep thinking that I would get the course by today for sure.

But now something strange happened that I don't understand.

LEC 0101 You do not fit in any enrolment category. There are 385 total spaces in the meeting section.
MO, WE, FR 11:00AM-12:00PM
LEC 0201 You do not fit in any enrolment category. There are 385 total spaces in the meeting section.
MO, WE, FR 12:00PM-1:00PM
LEC 0301 No further enrolments allowed in this section.
MO, WE, FR 1:00PM-2:00PM
LEC 5101 No further enrolments allowed in this section.
MO 6:00PM-9:00PM

I get that the first two spots are reserved for Rotman students, but I enrolled in the third spot and I was just wondering why I'm suddenly blocked out after being put on the waitlist for so long. Strange thing is, ROSI still registers this course as being waitlisted (even though it no longer shows me what spot I'm on).
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of kraken kraken
Yeah I get the same message if I look at it. Weird that you were (seemingly) kicked off the waitlist... you should inquire/complain.
Was this helpful? Yes 0