yconic - What Grades Does Trinity Look At?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What Grades Does Trinity Look At?

A photo of PiggyFlavoredPocky PiggyFlavoredPocky
I really want to apply to Trinity College (not talking about a program, but the college itself) at UofT, but I'm a bit confused. I know they include your first semester's final marks when looking at your average, but what about second semester? Do they accept you based on those midterms, or do they wait for your final marks at the end of the school year? Thanks!

Also, has anyone ever heard of someone getting into Trin with an 87-89 average? Somehow, I think that's gonna be my average if they accept based on final marks. :albino:

P.S. When does UofT typically let you know when you're accepted to a program, and a college?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of HeroOfCanton HeroOfCanton
I got accepted in March based on my second semester midterms, but I'm sure people get accepted based on their final marks too. The median entrance average at Trin is 91%, so getting in with high 80s is definitely possible. They weigh your ECs and your essay too, so if they're strong, your chances are good.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of kraken kraken
mostly March-May so yeah, second term midterms I guess. and yeah that's def possible with your marks if your essay app is good.
Was this helpful? Yes 0