yconic - what happens if you don't meet the conditions of the offer ?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

what happens if you don't meet the conditions of the offer ?

A photo of jenjenc jenjenc
i'm scared that i won't get at least a 75% in calculus cus im curently getting a 71%. The offer from UTSC said that i might need to take summer school, but as far as i know, summer school is full for calculus. and i also declined all my other offers from ouac if i wanted to change where im going. i don't know what are my options anymore : /
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
If you don't meet the conditions, they revoke your offer. If summer school is full for calculus, can you take e-class for it? Are you TCDSB or TDSB? And what program is that?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jenjenc jenjenc
i emailed them to see if i can take virtual school, etc but they didn't reply yet : /
and im in YRDSB and its for management program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I just checked YRDSB and they offer calculus (Virtual school). I don't think they care where you take it, summer school or e-class but ask anyways.

Goodluck
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Super Super

@Oxidize wrote
I just checked YRDSB and they offer calculus (Virtual school). I don't think they care where you take it, summer school or e-class but ask anyways.

Goodluck

Beware of virtual school... it may be not as bad if you're retaking a course. But generally, you won't enjoy it one bit emailing homework every single day to your virtual teacher.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pandasbox pandasbox

@Super wrote

Beware of virtual school... it may be not as bad if you're retaking a course. But generally, you won't enjoy it one bit emailing homework every single day to your virtual teacher.

I second that. My grade 10 virtual school civics course had me working harder than my grade 12 summer school chemistry course. Since you're not at school in person, they make you prove that you're working for every single hour you need to earn your credit.
Was this helpful? Yes 0