yconic - What happens if...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What happens if...

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
you apply for Queen's Commerce, and you substitute in your Data mark instead of Calculus, even though on the site it says Data Management or Calculus, Calculus recommended? My average would obviously be higher if I used Data instead, but how does Queen's see this?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

o boy, chances dont look good. If they haven't already shredded your application once they see data instead of calculus, I'm pretty sure it's been hung up on a wall somewhere in one of their offices to laugh at.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lmao lmao
What are you talking about? You can't "replace" Calculus with Data, Calculus is one of the prereqs so it has to be included in your top 6.

The only choice you have is the third math course, which can be any 4U math course such as Functions, Data and Geometry. Then you have space for three electives.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Oh, okay embarassing :$ I misread. There's an option of replacing Advanced Functions with Data, not Calucus, my bad. :rambo:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of waazup waazup
You're in gr. 11 and done Data AND calculus?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

@waazup wrote
You're in gr. 11 and done Data AND calculus?

I haven't done Calculus yet, but I've completed Advanced Functions, and I'm currently doing Data :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0