yconic - what iff ur rejecteed
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

what iff ur rejecteed

A photo of mmmmmmmn mmmmmmmn
so lots of people are getting their offers and for me,I only got offer from one university which isn't my first choice.. I'm now getting nervous (although it's only feb..) gahhhhhh anyone in the same boatt??? wating watitiwiwiwiwiaitng?!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Start freaking out in May
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I am in the same boat. However, I do know that because I only had 5 u/m courses in grade 11..I'll probably have a chance of being offered after second semester mid term. And speaking of mid-term, when is it? T.T
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MaxwellEdison MaxwellEdison

@mmmmmmmn wrote
so lots of people are getting their offers and for me,I only got offer from one university which isn't my first choice.. I'm now getting nervous (although it's only feb..) gahhhhhh anyone in the same boatt??? wating watitiwiwiwiwiaitng?!

Looks like you're gonna have to make plans for a fifth year in high school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

now now let's not freak the guy out even more
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Always have a back up plan.
Apply for one or two more universities that you KNOW for sure you can get into.
Or apply for a few colleges, those are always a good back up plan. Colleges are mostly first come first serve.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of poeticallydemented poeticallydemented
If you haven't been accepted anywhere in May, start getting a bit concerned. Keep in mind that schools like U of T like to freak you out by offering you admission like two days before the deadline.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan

@poeticallydemented wrote
Keep in mind that schools like U of T like to freak you out by offering you admission like two days before the deadline.

Ain't that the truth? +1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted