yconic - What information is provided in High School transcripts?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What information is provided in High School transcripts?

A photo of Piminion Piminion
I heard that in high school transcripts for Community Service all it says is "Completed". It doesn't state the amount of hours you actually did, is this true?

Also what other information is provided in high school transcripts? Do they include your Grade 11 marks? Subjects you've summer schooled? The amount of lates and absents you've had at school?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Joshki Joshki

It doesn't state the amount of hours you actually did

True

Do they include your Grade 11 marks?

Yes, they include all your marks from grade 9 to grade 12.

Subjects you've summer schooled?

Yes

The amount of lates and absents you've had at school?

No

Basically, all the course codes, course names, grades achieved, whether you have completed your 40 hours and OSSLT or not.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Piminion Piminion
"Yes, they include all your marks from grade 9 to grade 12."

But they only look at grade 12 marks right? I also heard that they consider grade 11 marks as well?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of elliekay elliekay
I haven't finished my 40 hours... I will have my hours sheets handed in in a couple months, but will this affect anything?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki

@Piminion wrote
"Yes, they include all your marks from grade 9 to grade 12."

But they only look at grade 12 marks right? I also heard that they consider grade 11 marks as well?

They will only look at your top 6 grade 12 U/M marks for regular admission, but they'll look at your grade 11 marks and grade 12 interim marks for early acceptance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki

@elliekay wrote
I haven't finished my 40 hours... I will have my hours sheets handed in in a couple months, but will this affect anything?

Not at all..I have already completed my 40 hours, but it still shows as Not Applicable for some reason. But it will not affect your chances of being accepted, as long as you'll be able to have them before you graduate
Was this helpful? Yes 0