yconic - What is 'address type' for Ivey?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What is 'address type' for Ivey?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
What's the difference between Kin and April address types?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
Kin is your permanent home address, April is the place you reside during your summer months. People usually just put the same address to avoid confusion.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@goldmansachs wrote
Kin is your permanent home address, April is the place you reside during your summer months. People usually just put the same address to avoid confusion.

Oh okay thanks. So on the Ivey application I just put both?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

You put Kin, April and Session Address and... Secondary School Address if you live away from your house to attend that high school. So like if you're in a boarding school (most leave it empty)

Haha, I'm working on my app right now too.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Lol What's session? ><

(sorry if I sound annoying...I genuinely don't know what those are...)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Haha, it's okay. Use the help section, it actually helps.. LOL

Here lemme copy and paste directly from there:

You provide address information in 4 different sections: Kin, Session, April and Secondary School. ‘Kin’ address is the address where your Next of Kin reside (usually your permanent home address). ‘Session’ address is your address during the academic year (usually the same as your Kin address). The ‘April’ address is where you reside during the summer months. ‘Secondary School’ address is to be completed by students who reside away from home to attend high school during the regular academic year. Remember if you select this as your preferred mailing address, you to change your preferred mailing address when you finish high school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Oh okay thanks so much!

Are you close to being done yet? haha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xxMoonCakezxx xxMoonCakezxx
Do you have to add the addresses for each section if they are the same?
Was this helpful? Yes 0