yconic - What is the best residence building at Carleton?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What is the best residence building at Carleton?

A photo of seanleamen seanleamen
I have applied and accepted an offer of admission to Carleton University for 2011-2012 and I now have to apply for residence. I was wondering if there was anyone who has attended Carleton or knows about the residence buildings at Carleton to help me. What are the differences in the conventional residence buildings and which do you consider the best?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
1. The best residence is the brand new one just finishing being built now.

2. Avoid residence at all cost.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jennyjames jennyjames
I haven't seen all the buildings but I visited my friends who live in Prescott and it was really nice.
I think all the floors have different style rooms though, one of my friends had a suite style with four seperate bedrooms and my other friend had a suite style with just two bedrooms but there was two people in each bedroom.

The building overall was really nice and the location was great because it was like 100 feet from a bus stop and like a 30 second walk to the student centre and cafeteria.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of seanleamen seanleamen

@ARMY101 wrote
1. The best residence is the brand new one just finishing being built now.

2. Avoid residence at all cost.

A) Can't really avoid res as I will be moving 6 hours away :P

B) OMFG I didn't even know there was a new building being built? Do you know if it's available for first years going into 2011-12?
Was this helpful? Yes 0