yconic - what is your favorite color and why?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

what is your favorite color and why?

A photo of Buffyangel Buffyangel
mine is blue because the sky is blue and WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING THIS QUESTION:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Thay Thay
Mine is pink and red, i dont know why but its always been my favourite colour, interestingly enough my birthstone is the colour pink.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Katraa Katraa
I like the color blue because it seems so calm and pretty to me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BrightWhiteLights BrightWhiteLights
All colors especially blue. No reason.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hrusswurm hrusswurm
Blue because it's the colour of the sky and the water. Blue reminds me of the amazing freedom we have.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of FireKat33 FireKat33
The colours I like is Red, Black and Purple.

The reason why I like Red is because in some way it fits my personality, I can have a bit of a temper at times but also I fire soul that have a strong belief on how i view things in life.

As for Black, mainly have grown up seeing my mom dress in it almost everyday of my life but also in some way when I upset or mad or hurt it's a colour that seem to make me feel safe and clam.

Well for purple it's a peaceful colour for me it's how the shade of it makes me feel at peace and even though it's relate to royalty. I take more as for loyalty because most of my friends that I have share this colour as a favourite colour and we are very loyal to one another that is why I count this as more loyalty then royalty.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cherrypie725 cherrypie725

@Buffyangel wrote
WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING THIS QUESTION:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2

...............calm yourself.

I'm a fan of orange. Not really sure why, it just sort of appeals to me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NotaQueen NotaQueen
i love all of them... everyday i find myself in love with a new color, just like my love to all types of p**** ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0