yconic - what percentage of people actually become a CA after specializing in Accounting for undergraduate?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

what percentage of people actually become a CA after specializing in Accounting for undergraduate?

A photo of loooooool loooooool

the title says it all lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of thecookiemonster thecookiemonster
r u talking about CA, CMA and CGA numbers, and those that fail?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancecubed dancecubed

@loooooool wrote

the title says it all lol

Haha. This situation is completely isolated from all of the other schools but I made a funny observation. At the beginning of first semester, we had a class of over 500 students. The professor comes in and asks, "How many of you want to be a Chartered Accountant?" The majority of the class raises their hand.

Fast forward to second semester. The majority of those students are taking Accounting 410 (required to major in Accounting). After the midterm, around 60% of the students dropped from the class. I thought it was pretty funny because they haven't even touched Accounting 414, which is renowned as being the most difficult accounting course in all of Ryerson.

Was this helpful? Yes 0