yconic - What UTSG college ???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What UTSG college ???

A photo of sandrinaf12 sandrinaf12
so i'm in grade 12 progesssing towards atttending UTSG for Political science and international relations, so I was wondering what would be the best college to be a part of, that has a good repuatation academically and socially . I am a person that likes to be a part of extra curricular activites, meet new people and try new things. And I know this is random but I'm also into those european style, victorian era buildings :colors:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of sandrinaf12 sandrinaf12
and btw i'm not going to be stayinmg at residence so thatis not an influencing factor towards a college preference
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of OscarUK OscarUK
I was in the same position a year or so back; looking at Pol Sci and IR. In the end I went for Vic College, it seemed the best mix of academics and social life... mind you I was looking from a perspective of living is rez. I know Trinity is very IR focused too with many of the IR courses run through there, but it never really appealed to me and I was accepted to the Pearson Vic One Stream which looked perfect for PolSci/IR so I suggest you look into that.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Vic!!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of imaginaryengineer imaginaryengineer
Trinity. You get to wear a white dress to meals.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
^ if you mean a black gown? (a gown like a robe, not like a dress)
and that's only for late formal dinners, which are optional anyway. fun though
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Vic.
:D
Trinity is pretty hard to get into, so I hear..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted