yconic - What's the best way to stay organized?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What's the best way to stay organized?

A photo of sixdays sixdays
How do you guys keep on top of all your deadlines, assignments, etc. in university? Do you use day planners or does another method work better for you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Wendy_D Wendy_D
I'm still in high school, but I find the best way is to write stuff down. EVERYWHERE.

On lists, on my hand, on a planner, on sticky notes.

It's how I roll.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cosstickxx cosstickxx
I'm a big fan of using my planner. I also have a 4 month calender on my wall - so i can see what i'm doing for the entire semester, it gives you a feel of when you'll be more busy (aka when you need to start things earlier, and work harder).
I also make lists of things i have to do within a __ day timespan, and I have a list of all the due dates for everything for the whole semester.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kkiekrmbs kkiekrmbs
I use my cellphone calendar, find it very useful for more than just homework. You can also set up a routine with other people (so you won't give up on it as easily) to do homework together or whatever. :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
My agenda/planner is so useful.
I may not be in university yet, but I think that's one thing I'm going to continue using next year in university.
I write down EVERYTHING in there, not just homework.. but any events/meetings or anything like that.. keeps everything in order.
Colour coding things always makes it easier to see and recognize too.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
4 month dry erase wall calendar - for midterms/exams, major assignments/essays/projects etc, events
To do list on my laptop desktop - for daily homework/reminders
Cellphone calendar - for meetings
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ghana1994 ghana1994
[size=6] A planner really helps. Keep referring to it. Whenever something new comes up, add it to your planner. If you think you might not be able to do something on your planner, reschedule it for some other time. [/size]
Was this helpful? Yes 0