yconic - What's UTM like?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

What's UTM like?

A photo of alexd alexd
Hi. I've been admitted to Management at UTM for sept 2012. I was accepted for this year but I decided to defer for a year. I have heard a lot of bad things about Mississauga and that UTM doesn't offer much of a university experience. I'd like to hear some feedback from someone who actually goes to UTM. Are there lots of cool people? Interesting classes? Please be honest with me because I don't want to go there and then regret my choice after a couple months.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Nitrous Nitrous
My cousin attends UTM because it`s close to his home! He also is in the Management program! He personally says it isn`t the best university for experience wiseé He said it has quite a few interesting classes and some really cool professors! My dad also works in the management and finance sector and tells me that it is a great school and he would recommend it to many people particually that program (Management)!

There actually are some good clubs and fun things to do such as Playdium, Square One mall but it`s more of an urbanized sector as I have visited the campus multiple times!

In my judgement I would say the school and the program is good, but the `feel` you might be looking for in a Uni is what i think it lacks!

Just a personal preference even though I am not even in University yet!

Hope this helps a little bit! :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0