yconic - When are you going to accept your offer?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

When are you going to accept your offer?

A photo of Uncotran Uncotran
I've had my offers for months now, idk when I should accept an offer though... theres plenty of time to think things through but I have pretty much made up my mind.
Is it better to accept earlier than later?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
As soon as I hear from Waterloo.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@johnnycanuck wrote
As soon as I hear from Waterloo. Laurier you can start choosing courses May 1, so the sooner the better.

I actually got to choose courses and create a schedule before I accepted the offer for good.
But that was for U of A..
And I was offered admission way back in October, so I don't know.

Anyways..
I've had my offers sitting around for a few months now too.
I know where I want to go, but my mother seems to have a different choice, which is kind of ironic.
I'm the one going to university but she's the one picking the university?!
I don't know how that works.
I'm probably going to make a decision mid-May and accept my offer since all of them give me until June 2nd or so and course registration isn't until summer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Stratton Stratton

@Uncotran wrote
I've had my offers for months now, idk when I should accept an offer though... theres plenty of time to think things through but I have pretty much made up my mind.
Is it better to accept earlier than later?

I don't think it makes a difference if you accept early or late (MUST BE BEFORE JUNE 2, I think that's the date:P). Just make sure you have made up your mind for sure before accepting, but other than that, if you know what you're taking next year for sure, go for it now or whenever you feel ready.

I'm waiting until the Health Sci. acceptances come out from Mac (in May); then I'll accept.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
I am also waiting on Waterloo AFM like johhny, and Fellowship interviews (hopefully).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Emaad13 Emaad13
I'm waiting until I get an answer from EVERY university.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@Emaad13 wrote
I'm waiting until I get an answer from EVERY university.

Dang.
I wish I had 9 acceptances to brag about, LOL.
Was this helpful? Yes 0