yconic - When do mid-term marks get posted on OUAC?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

When do mid-term marks get posted on OUAC?

A photo of despairless despairless
The marks had to be entered April 18th and we got our report cards April 20th so I'm wondering when they get posted on the OUAC site?
Thank ya :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of SuccessIsLife SuccessIsLife
May, mid-may or early may.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cm0011 cm0011
Depends where you live and what board your school is a part of. I LITERALLY got an email 5 minutes ago telling me my mid-terms mark have been submitted to OUAC, and I checked, and yes they actually are submitted. The teachers had to submit midterms marks for every class on April 18th as well, so I'm assuming you might have the same rules as me? I live in the GTA haha.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@cm0011 wrote
Depends where you live and what board your school is a part of. I LITERALLY got an email 5 minutes ago telling me my mid-terms mark have been submitted to OUAC, and I checked, and yes they actually are submitted. The teachers had to submit midterms marks for every class on April 18th as well, so I'm assuming you might have the same rules as me? I live in the GTA haha.

Lucky you, I checked the OUAC site right after I saw your post and my marks haven't been submitted yet lol :( I'm from Mississauga and in the Peel District School Board btw.

@SuccessIsLife: Mac is sending out offers at the end of April so if my marks get submitted in May, I'm going to miss that round of acceptance. I don't think it's that late is it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of HHuskies9 HHuskies9
on my school agenda it says OUAC marks transmission, so i guess you should check your school agenda?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Hunter14 Hunter14
I also got that e-mail from OUAC but my marks were not actually posted. I was curious about when they'd get posted as well so I asked my guidance counselor and she told me that they are usually posted before May, so the very end of April. She told me not to worry because the secretaries that upload them do it every year and know when schools need them in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

My agenda doesn't say anything about OUAC, but now I know our prom is on June 8th lol :D
Anyways, I hope they get posted soon because the sooner I get my acceptance, the sooner I'll be less stressed out.
Thanks all :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0