yconic - When do we pay our tuition deposit for ryerson?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

When do we pay our tuition deposit for ryerson?

A photo of sillyrabbit sillyrabbit
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows when we should start paying our tuition deposit (1000$) for ryerson as well as how? I read that its due by early July or whatever but the thing is i did NOT get any emails about it or anything like that. They have not updated me or sent me anything about this whatsoever and now im a little worried and confused. Are we technically able to pay it now? HELP PLEASE!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
16 replies

A photo of EricArzoo EricArzoo
The deadline is July 5, I'm pretty sure you can pay whenever you want (now if you want).

http://www.ryerson.ca/undergraduate/admission/apply/approved/ - Showing the date

http://www.ryerson.ca/currentstudents/fees_finances/payonline/ - Ways to pay
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@EricArzoo wrote
The deadline is July 5, I'm pretty sure you can pay whenever you want (now if you want).

http://www.ryerson.ca/undergraduate/admission/apply/approved/ - Showing the date

http://www.ryerson.ca/currentstudents/fees_finances/payonline/ - Ways to pay

Thanks a lot Eric!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EricArzoo EricArzoo
No problem, see ya at Ryerson :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of c12 c12
Sorry to bring this back up, but how do you know they recieved the payment if did it online? Did you get an e-mail or something?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 311 311

@c12 wrote
Sorry to bring this back up, but how do you know they recieved the payment if did it online? Did you get an e-mail or something?

you can check on your my.ryerson.ca account...under your account summary i believe..it should say something about it...if you JUST signed up for your acct though, apparently its gona take it a week or so to show up :S thats what happened to me. i just paid online yesterday and activated my ryerson acct today soooo yeah...

or you could just call them and ask..which is prob what i'm gona do tmw..

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of c12 c12
Hmm... Thanks, but I thought you weren't supposed to activate this personal identity until August 2nd?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@c12 wrote
Hmm... Thanks, but I thought you weren't supposed to activate this personal identity until August 2nd?

My thoughts exactly LOL. I have paid online as well but I have not got any confirmation from them that says I paid which is making me a little paranoid. I guess we can already activate our identity?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bilo Bilo
i just paid my deposit and i signed onto the ryerson RAMSS account. It says i have a negative 1000 balance and i dont see my ryerson program in RAMSS. Do you guys have the same problem or should i call ryerson asap?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of c12 c12
Decided to activate it, it sayss I have a -1000 amount since the 29th, thats the day I made the deposit, so I'm guessing it means they got it... It was docked from your account by ryerson, thats what the negative means.

And I believe you can onlt get you classes on august 2nd, I believe that what that date is about...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Doop Doop
You can activate your RAMSS account once you're an approved student, however there won't be any information there yet. We should be able to do stuff around August.

And Bilo my program is not on my RAMSS account as well either.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of 311 311
[quote=311]
@c12 wrote

i meant to say the RAMSS account..you can activate that
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Doop wrote
You can activate your RAMSS account once you're an approved student, however there won't be any information there yet. We should be able to do stuff around August.

Can you guys show me where we can activate it? I'm not sure how to do it :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of c12 c12

@sillyrabbit wrote

@Doop wrote

Just go and activate the online identity anyway, that is what I did, you can't enroll in classes yet, that must become available after or on August 2nd. Once you do this, you'll get access to RAMSS, that's what I did...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Is it a problem if I paid through online banking today? It said something about taking two business days to process...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Doop Doop

@sillyrabbit wrote

@Doop wrote

http://www.ryerson.ca/ccs/myaccounts/activate/

Just follow that link and you can activate your RAMSS account.

Is it a problem if I paid through online banking today? It said something about taking two business days to process...

I don't think it will be a problem, especially since Friday was Canada Day and a working day was gone.
Was this helpful? Yes 0