yconic - When is the first installment of Tution due at UWO?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

When is the first installment of Tution due at UWO?

A photo of Angiem Angiem
On the website it says first installment is due August 2 but I have heard people saying that its due within 10 days of registering your first course. Does anybody know for sure?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of BusterBaxter BusterBaxter
Tuition DEPOSIT is due within 10 days. It's ~$450

The first installment of full tuition is due in August.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Angiem Angiem
Thanks BusterBaxter :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dearjasminee dearjasminee
whatt, how come i dont know about this D:
where do i go to pay my tuition deposit?
i added my first course on june 20th, but my detailed statement of account is 0.00 right now? ._.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@dearjasminee wrote
whatt, how come i dont know about this D:
where do i go to pay my tuition deposit?
i added my first course on june 20th, but my detailed statement of account is 0.00 right now? ._.

Hey dearjasminee,

When I first read this thread too, I was a little surprised because I never received any notification or notice from the school telling me about any kind of deposit or fee within 10 days or course registration.... and I looked on the website and found nothing.
The due date to pay the first tuition instalment is August 2, 2011.
I spoke to an admission officer via email, and he advised me that there is NO Deposit fee... at least not for me - it probably depends on what program you are enrolled in. For example, you will probably need to pay a fee if your are in the Business program.
If you look on your Student Centre now, you will probably be able to see you account balance and the breakdown of what is owing... mine just got updated today. Mine is showing that my FIRST payment is due only on August 2, 2011. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0