yconic - When is the Mcmaster Life science document deadline?? which faculty does biochemsitry fall under?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

When is the Mcmaster Life science document deadline?? which faculty does biochemsitry fall under?

A photo of rvangel rvangel
I'm so confused! Mmcmaster university does not have clear guidelines or anything towards applicants. I applied for life science at mcmaster as a transfer student from US. i thought biochemistry (above level I) fell under arts & science, where the deadline is february 1st. but then when i rechecked it said that it fell under health science, where the deadline was april 1st. so i was a little bit less tensed up.

but now when i checked the Mcmaster website there wasn't any biochemistry program in the fhs website. Now im so damn tensed up. i have to send my english tests for macmaster, but i still haven't done it yet even!!!

can someone please tell me when the biochemistry(above level I) document deadline is???
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of kyleigh711 kyleigh711
You posted this a few weeks ago so you may have already found an answer to your question but I'll answer anyways. Arts and science, and health sciences are their own programs, completely unrelated to life sciences. If you go to this web page:

http://future.mcmaster.ca/admission/dates-deadlines/

Life sciences fits under "ALL OTHER MCMASTER PROGRAMS FOR FALL-WINTER SESSION" where it says that the deadline for internationals is April 1st. So it looks like you've still got time. :cheers:

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted