yconic - WHEN IS THE OUAC DEADLINE FOR CHANGING UNI COURSES?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

WHEN IS THE OUAC DEADLINE FOR CHANGING UNI COURSES?

A photo of Starsong Starsong
I just realized that I'm not completely satisfied with my choices and theres one or two programs I need to change.

January 11 was the deadline but then what does this mean?
"February 7, 2012
Recommended last date for students to submit all information to the OUAC, including university and program changes, as well as additional active choices, to be eligible for consideration for early admission."

So does that mean I have until Feb 7 to make changes? Will universities even look at my application if it's after January 11?

Thanks in advance!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
January 11th is the deadline to apply, but February 7th is the deadline to make changes to your application like rearrange program rankings and such. Don't worry, I made some changes about 1 1/2 weeks ago switching Mac to my second choice and bumping up U of T to my first.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of erica520 erica520
February 7 is the recommended last date to switch, but you can add/switch courses up until the specific schools deadline. I didn't know this until yesterday and I was so happy. I switched a few yesterday and applied to a new one! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0