yconic - When should I submit transcripts? Should I wait for semester one marks to finalize?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

When should I submit transcripts? Should I wait for semester one marks to finalize?

A photo of JettyZ JettyZ
When should I submit transcripts? Should I wait for semester one marks to finalize?
I e-mailed Waterloo and they just told me the deadlines.

Should I send in my transcripts ASAP with no final marks for any grade twelve courses or wait until these finalize?

Applying to Software Engineering, by the way.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of aimango aimango
Are you in Ontario and in grade 12? The transcripts should send automatically... otherwise, I would personally wait.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JettyZ JettyZ
Thanks for the reply.

I am in Alberta.

Just wanted to know if anyone else had this situation and what they would do. I'm going to check when semester one marks will finalize later.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of maelong maelong

@JettyZ wrote
Thanks for the reply.

I am in Alberta.

Just wanted to know if anyone else had this situation and what they would do. I'm going to check when semester one marks will finalize later.

i'm in alberta too, you send the transcript as soon as possible so probably your mid-term marks
Was this helpful? Yes 0