yconic - When should you let Universities know your taking summer school?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

When should you let Universities know your taking summer school?

A photo of Kaname Kaname
I know only a few universities allow students to have the opportunity to take summer school and upgrade whatever it is that they need in order to get in in the fall. So I was wondering, when should you typically fax the proof that your going to summer school? Or inform them that your going (However you wanna word it).
I don't think it's wise to fax them this month or beginning of June since I still have the chance to bring up my marks right so I wanna wait until after exams and go to the exam review day then decide from there if I should go to summer school or not. But I also fear that this may be too late perhaps? and they might already have considered going through acceptance? which I think my brain is making up to make me more stressed than I already am about screwing up on my final year.
Can someone help me out if they know stuff about this?
-Thanks

EDIT: I'm referring to universities that do consider summer school marks to count after grad btw.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies