yconic - When to apply for residence?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

When to apply for residence?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
So I got my conditional acceptance from Conestoga college:cheers:

I was looking at their residence and the option to apply for the 2012/2013 school year application had opened. I was wondering since I'm on conditional acceptance can I still apply? And since I would prefer a private room should I apply now? or is it a little to early?
Thanks everyone!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of emilymegan emilymegan
I know how you feel! I got a condtional admit to the program I wanted from Waterloo and accepted it, and I was wondering when to apply for residence too. It does seem a bit early, but as long as you're sure you will not change your mind (as most residence deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE) then it can't hurt to apply now! Depending on which system Conestoga uses, early application may even help you get the room you want ;) Hope this helps!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TaylorShandraw TaylorShandraw
I would apply for residence right away! I got accepted to the University of Ottawa in December and applied then because the residence i want is the most popular. I know at ottawa they start sending out what residence you are in at the end of march. You dont want to wait too long and lose a chance at getting the residence you want! Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0