yconic - When will the applications for 2012-2013 be available?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

When will the applications for 2012-2013 be available?

A photo of cheers123 cheers123
Hi all!
when will the applications for 2012-2013 year will first be available,does anyone know?:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of ameeno123 ameeno123
well,for now I was searching up universities,and they're like "This application may be used to apply for admission to undergraduate study for entry points in 2011 only (January through September). ".but I don't know if they're talking about the January of 2011,because it doesn't sound right...I mean January 2011 is already passed,but they're still accepting students for it?:O
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ameeno123 ameeno123
oh,and i just asked a friend of mine who's in a canadian university,and she said that to apply for september 2012,you need to start it from october 2011.sorry about two posts :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Was this helpful? Yes 0

@ameeno123 wrote
oh,and i just asked a friend of mine who's in a canadian university,and she said that to apply for september 2012,you need to start it from october 2011.sorry about two posts :D

I just remembered, will the applications be out by october2011, or is that the deadline for applying?If it is the dead line, then when will the applications come out?
The applications on the websites are out dated, they are the ones for last year.

oh, and did anyone notice that all the shcolarships available on studentawards are for 2011 ?

sorry about 2 posts lol!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted