yconic - When will University of Waterloo start to accept students into its math programs
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

When will University of Waterloo start to accept students into its math programs

A photo of josephqzcewxvr josephqzcewxvr
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
This question has been asked lots of times but........
Some people have been accepted already (very few), most will start coming in April-May after the Euclid is written.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of martinmathers martinmathers
just received an email from waterloo. saw the title "The University of Waterloo". excited as hell. clicked, then it says "Newsletter for future students".

now i dont have a phone anymore.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Stephmatiowsky Stephmatiowsky
I got accepted way back in october or november for general mathematics.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of martinmathers martinmathers
Stephmatiowsky what was your average? did you have advanced functions and calculus both completed when you applied? i also applied to mathematics honours and im still waiting. i applied in mid december though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ZetaShift ZetaShift
I just got accepted into Waterloo computer science, with none of the pre-requisites finished.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of amsardesai amsardesai

@ZetaShift wrote
I just got accepted into Waterloo computer science, with none of the pre-requisites finished.

What was your grade 11 average, ZetaShift?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ZetaShift ZetaShift
Not amazing or anything, but I did complete 2 4U courses when I was in grade 11. So my marks that were sent were:
SPH4U1 (Physics): 95
SES4UQ (Earth & Space Science): 93
TEJ3M1 (Computer Engineering): 91
SPH3U1 (Physics): 96
SCH3U1 (Chemistry): 95
SBI3U1 (Biology): 81
MCR3U1 (Functions): 96
ENG3U1 (English): 78
CLU3M1 (Canadian Law): 86
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Stephmatiowsky Stephmatiowsky

@martinmathers wrote
Stephmatiowsky what was your average? did you have advanced functions and calculus both completed when you applied? i also applied to mathematics honours and im still waiting. i applied in mid december though.

My average for all 7 courses I took was around 92 or so, but without french it was 94 or 95. I hadn't completed either in grade 11, but I finished grade 11 math with a 93 and grade 12 Data with a 99 (my teacher loves me, but the mark was fairly deserved). Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted