yconic - When will Waterloo send offers for BC students?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

When will Waterloo send offers for BC students?

A photo of NinaWrong NinaWrong
When will Waterloo send offers for BC students?
I handed in everything in Feb but I still have not heard from them yet.Worry worry worryyyyyyyy.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of napinhei napinhei
No point worrying. Unless you have like, a 97+ average, you're probably not going to hear back until mid-May.

I'm an Ontario student and I haven't even heard back yet. Just a waiting game...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xoblackout xoblackout

@napinhei wrote
No point worrying. Unless you have like, a 97+ average, you're probably not going to hear back until mid-May.

I'm an Ontario student and I haven't even heard back yet. Just a waiting game...

Hey, that's not true.

I got accepted to Waterloo Honours Arts and Waterloo's Arts and Business program (with Coop).

I did not have a 97+ average in grade 11, LOL.
I had like an 85 average, but this year (2012) my average first semester was 92%. I got early acceptance in like, February or something. :bball:

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xoblackout xoblackout
Oh and some of my other friends got acceptances to Waterloo for their Arts and Business program.

Don't worry. If your average is above 80%+, you'll get an acceptance soon.

Btw I live in Ontario :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
I handed in all my documents and supplementals to Waterloo in early February last year and heard back in mid-late March, so it shouldn't be too much longer now!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@cyynthiia wrote
I handed in all my documents and supplementals to Waterloo in early February last year and heard back in mid-late March, so it shouldn't be too much longer now!

Thanks. It just feels bad when there is no progress at all in the webpage.:@:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I have a 92.4 average for Computing and Finance/ Chemical Engineering. What is my chance to get in?
Was this helpful? Yes 0