yconic - Where are you guys???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Where are you guys???

A photo of sarinsazy92 sarinsazy92
Studying in Canada is an amaaaazing adventure that tons of us are going to be looking forward to. Where are youuuuu all coming from and what universities are you going to? I presume I'm not the only Brit who's going to study in Canada at the end of the summer, innit?.....
Was this helpful? Yes 0
34 replies

A photo of Stranger Stranger
Hi there. :D
I'm not going to be an international student, but I'm hoping to go to UW too. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of ErvC ErvC
All the way from Malaysia over here!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm a Canadian citizen, however I have lived in Denmark my entire life.. Applied to UofT
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of StudentAtStPats StudentAtStPats
Immigrant from Korea here! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ghana1994 ghana1994
I'm Indian.
Lived in Singapore, Ghana, Afghanistan, Iran.
Going to Montreal!
:colors:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I am in my room. Where are you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456
To OP: It'll be an adventure all right *wink*.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iDream iDream

@Anonymous wrote

LOL
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

b
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Riyko Riyko
I'm from the US and i'm going to be going to George Brown College in Sept for Sign Language Interpreter.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken

@Anonymous wrote

Hey, that's where I am too. ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@kraken wrote

@Anonymous wrote

Hey, that's where I am too. ;)

How come everyone's in their room? That's where I am three.LOL.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
I meant I was in his room. Mwahaha.

...I'm actually at work, as I was yesterday. :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@kraken wrote

The english major needs to elaborate. But I have to say he's got a the evil laugh going.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken

@econnected wrote

@kraken wrote

The english major needs to elaborate. But I have to say he's got a the evil laugh going.

He said he was in his room. I said that's where I was too. Meaning I was in the same place as he was. Meaning in his room.

Also: she.

Also: a the? :scratch:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@kraken wrote

@econnected wrote

@kraken wrote

He said he was in his room. I said that's where I was too. Meaning I was in the same place as he was. Meaning in his room.

Also: she.

Also: a the? :scratch:

Ha ha...kraken is really cracking me up (By that I mean you're funny). I hate to say it, but your earlier posts had indicated to me that you were a 'he.' Also, my 'a the' is a typo. And one more thing:
He said, " I am in my room."
You said, "Hey, that's where I am too"
Thus, translating to you being in your own room too.
+1 for detecting my typo. You should be editing my future essays. And you get paid while doing that. But if you get bored again, I'll stop paying you ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
When has anything I've ever said indicated that I am male/masculine? :erm: (edit: damn, forgot this smiley doesn't work on the new forum. it was the best)

And no. I said I am where he is.

I would love to edit your essays for payment, food, or (if they're really awful) sheer entertainment value.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of potterharry potterharry

@sarinsazy92 wrote
Studying in Canada is an amaaaazing adventure that tons of us are going to be looking forward to. Where are youuuuu all coming from and what universities are you going to? I presume I'm not the only Brit who's going to study in Canada at the end of the summer, innit?.....

You are definitely not the only Brit here. I grew up in Surrey when I was a young boy, living with my aunt and uncle (lost my parents when I was a baby).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Quiz Quiz

@potterharry wrote

@sarinsazy92 wrote

You are definitely not the only Brit here. I grew up in Surrey when I was a young boy, living with my aunt and uncle (lost my parents when I was a baby).

*Lets off a dungbomb.*
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@kraken wrote
When has anything I've ever said indicated that I am male/masculine? :erm: (edit: damn, forgot this smiley doesn't work on the new forum. it was the best)

I would love to edit your essays for payment, food, or (if they're really awful) sheer entertainment value.

How much? :albino:

lol @ dungbomb
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Nyx wrote

@kraken wrote

How much? :albino:

lol @ dungbomb

kraken, I got you a customer ;)

Your earlier posts made me assume your masculinity (I hope that's a word). There isn't a specific post, but I sensed that somehow.

Ha ha..lol..how did you know my essays are the best?:compress:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
^ you're probably a male who was stereotyping that since I'm awesome and brilliant, I must be male. right? hmph.

I'm sure we can work something out Nyx ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Ha ha..close guess. Right? No, wrong. hmph.:compress: Being awesome and brilliant has always been a female thing (you'd know). But being funny, like you are, is primarily a male thing (for some reason). Which is why I presumed you to be male. I guessed that you're male and I was wrong. You guessed that I'm male and you were wrong. We win the title, "The females who mistook each other for being males."
:smurfin: > :smurf:
Was this helpful? Yes 0