yconic - Where do I send my transcripts if I am applying to Rotman Commerce (University of Toronto)??
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Where do I send my transcripts if I am applying to Rotman Commerce (University of Toronto)??

A photo of EndlessEcho EndlessEcho
Hello, my first choice was engineering science so rotman commerce is pretty much my second choice. I received an engineering how to apply package. On the other hand, I have NOTHING from Rotman Commerce except an email with NO information except the "next steps" link. The link brings me to more information I already know.

So, do I need to submit another transcript for Rotman Commerce?

What address am I supposed to send my transcript to if I'm applying for rotman? The Rotman Commerce building or Arts and science building?

Finally, there isn't any online application for rotman? For the engineering application, you have to state your extra curics, awards and such. How will I tell Rotman to "pick me" if there aren't any "about me" forms? Other than the PSE and transcript, is there anything else that I missed?

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
Admissions and Awards
University of Toronto
172 St. George Street
Toronto, Ontario
M5R 0A3
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EndlessEcho EndlessEcho
Thanks