yconic - Where Should I Go?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Where Should I Go?

A photo of thelakeshow thelakeshow
i need help in choosing a university!! laurier hbba or ottawa commerce? there is a chance that ill get put in laurier ba if my teachers dont boost my marks to give me an 82 average for finals. family says to take the easy way and get good grades at ottawa. friends say i should take the challenge and go to laurier cause id be able to do it (because ive had all 90s in my business courses) SOOOO laurier hbba or ottawa commerce?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of g93 g93
You could accept Ottawa, then accept Laurier if you are above an 82 or go to summer school then accept Laurier. You will lose your deposit.

Or you can just go to Ottawa.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thelakeshow thelakeshow

@g93 wrote
You could accept Ottawa, then accept Laurier if you are above an 82 or go to summer school then accept Laurier. You will lose your deposit.

i still dont understand how thats possible, dont the offers expire june 2nd? do you mind explaining pleeeeeeease
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@thelakeshow wrote

@g93 wrote

i still dont understand how thats possible, dont the offers expire june 2nd? do you mind explaining pleeeeeeease

I'm not really sure, supposedly it can and has been done, and you will lose your deposit.
Was this helpful? Yes 0