yconic - where you get your degree for dental application
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

where you get your degree for dental application

A photo of arvin0 arvin0
So basically am an international student applied to a few uni in canada.

There is this rumor saying its better to get less prestigious uni (not like u of t) so that you get a higher gpa increasing your chance for getting into dental school!!!

I have done A-levels in UK btw so not very clear on the whole education system in canda!!!

Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@arvin0 wrote

There is this rumor saying its better to get less prestigious uni (not like u of t) so that you get a higher gpa increasing your chance for getting into dental school!!!

I have done A-levels in UK btw so not very clear on the whole education system in canda!!!

The rumour is true and almost all Canadian universities will accept a combination of 5 O Levels and 4 A Levels from UK education system.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of arvin0 arvin0

@aquarius wrote

@arvin0 wrote

The rumour is true and almost all Canadian universities will accept a combination of 5 O Levels and 4 A Levels from UK education system.

Thats such a relief cause I did all my application based on that!!!

I am also applying to the uni you applied !!

please tell me a lil bit as to why you choose these degree in each school

specially uni of waterloo! BS is the hardes among Biology and Kin degrees in there!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0