yconic - Which Business School?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Which Business School?

A photo of Mikeyboy Mikeyboy
Hey I was just wondering which business school would be best for undergraduate studies. University of Calgary Haskayne, Concordia John Molson, Alberta business school, or SImon Fraser?

Thanks alot

Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of slader23 slader23
What is your average? If you have over 85 than there are far better universities for you to choose from in terms of undergraduate business.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Mikeyboy Mikeyboy
My average is 85-87. What schools would you recommend?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of BAcc2015 BAcc2015
Are you looking for a school in a specific location?

If you're only looking at west coast schools, I've heard UBC has an amazing business school. There's co-op too but I'm not sure what the cut-offs are.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych
You would need more than 87% for UBC, unless you have a brilliant supplemental.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of firefox390 firefox390

@Mikeyboy wrote
Hey I was just wondering which business school would be best for undergraduate studies. University of Calgary Haskayne, Concordia John Molson, Alberta business school, or SImon Fraser?

Thanks alot

For finance, choose Haskayne but only if you're interested in working in the energy sector (which pays handsomely) in Calgary after graduation.

Simon Fraser just got $22 million from the Beedie family and it could boost their rep a bit. So far SFU Business is renowned for two things: international business and information technology.

John Molson School is starting to builds its rep and has strong finance and marketing programs. Their new business building is LEED-certified and is one of the largest I've seen.

Not much I know about Alberta, except that it is regarded as a research-focused business school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0