yconic - which college has the best sports spirit?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

which college has the best sports spirit?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
which college has the best sports spirit?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of LauraWood24 LauraWood24
Definitely Queen's University. People pay to go to sports game there (football especially). They get drunk, dye themselves purple, and put on their tam's. It's especially spirited at the Homecoming football game. And Queen's football team won the Vanier Cup (Nationals) last year!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
that is nice to know but i said college not university
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@henny wrote
that is nice to know but i said college not university

:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tobybennett tobybennett
american schools seem to have better spirit than canada
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lwolff lwolff
American schools have the best spirit because cheerleading and school spirit is like a cult. Some Canadian schools have tried their hands at getting cheer squads and promoting spirit. In BC I have got to say that SFU and UBC have definately been successes in this.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@lwolff wrote
American schools have the best spirit because cheerleading and school spirit is like a cult. Some Canadian schools have tried their hands at getting cheer squads and promoting spirit. In BC I have got to say that SFU and UBC have definately been successes in this.

What? SFU is notorious for a lack of spirit and...fun.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of renmedy90 renmedy90
Despite the fact that the university I attend is very small in comparison to alot of you guys that posted on this forum, I got to say that we (Cape Breton University) have A LOT of school spirit for our small school. Our sports teams (referring specifically to soccer and basketball - men's and women's) are outstanding. Have any of you been here?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DustinSmith DustinSmith
I heard Seneca College has great school spirit
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DustinSmith DustinSmith
As well as Georgian College
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dubdee dubdee
Algonquin sucks for school spirit . . . playing against all the schools I can tell you Sheridan has awesome school support
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted