yconic - Which is the best school for finance
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Which is the best school for finance

A photo of marvin1992 marvin1992
Which is better for finance

Western Huron BMOS
Brock BBA co-op
Brock Accounting no coop
Laurier Economics and Financial Management
York BAS
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Slowwy Slowwy
TO be honest, i'm not even sure if you can major in Finance in these programs, but i would say that Laurier Economics and Financial Management would be the best among all of them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Slowwy wrote
TO be honest, i'm not even sure if you can major in Finance in these programs, but i would say that Laurier Economics and Financial Management would be the best among all of them.

That would be my guess as well
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
Porbably Laurier. It's not going to work in Brock BAcc Iit's accounting), I don't know if you can in York BAS (highly highly unlikely), Brock BBA you could but you're not going to get the heralded IB jobs or anything, and BMOS it'd probably be possible but the same thing unlikely to get a decent job. Same for Laurier even, but slightly more likely.

I would recommend that you try and transfer into a program such as Laurier BBA, Schulich BBA, Rotman, McGill or Queen's Commerce, or you could apply to Ivey after your second year, if you are serious about going into finance and want a good job.
Was this helpful? Yes 0