yconic - Which one should i choose
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Which one should i choose

A photo of aman09 aman09
I have been accepted into the following universities and i wanted to know which one would be the best choice for a career in finance.

1) Brock University - Honors of Business Administration (co-op).
2) University of Guelph - Management Economics and Finance (co-op).
3) Ryerson University - Bcomm at Ted Rogers school of Management.

I thankyou for you help in advance it is greatly appreciated.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of g93 g93
3)
-
2)
1)

Choose Ryerson. 2 and 1 could be switched.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aman09 aman09
Could you please tell me as to why you would say Ryerson University over Brock and Guelph, seeing they both have co-op. I do not know much about the program and would be glad if you could tell me why it is better than Brock and Guelph business programs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@aman09 wrote
Could you please tell me as to why you would say Ryerson University over Brock and Guelph, seeing they both have co-op. I do not know much about the program and would be glad if you could tell me why it is better than Brock and Guelph business programs.

While Ryerson might not be the grandest of schools, it still has a small reputation, more than Brock and Guelph can say. It gets some recruitment, has some decent graduates, and is down near Bay Street. Brock and Guelph have co-op, but the placement rate isn't that high, and both Brock and Guelph and finance are far from synonymous. Ryerson and finance aren't exactly synonymous, but more so than Brock/Guelph.
Was this helpful? Yes 0